There are two ways to register for Camp Enterprise.
- Teachers can register a group of their students (10 maximum per high school/organization) by filling out the teacher registration form. Teachers will serve as the point of contact for their group of students.
- Students can register themselves individually by completing the student registration form.
Students that register to attend Camp Enterprise should adhere to the following guidelines.
- Be in good academic standing
- Have an expressed interest in business
- Be willing to spend a full day on campus at UMKC
- Have permission from their parents to attend
The registration process is simple. Simply go to the registration page on this website. Fill in your contact information (Name, High School, Email Address, and Phone Number) and click submit.
Space is limited, so this event will take registration on a first-come, first-served basis.
Once you register to attend, you will be contacted by the Camp Enterprise Registration Coordinator to confirm your attendance (or your group’s attendance), or that you’ve been added to the waiting list (if capacity has been met).
Additional details will be provided to all that submit a registration request once registration is complete.